Milikapiti 5 lot Subdivision
This project was funded by the Commonwealth Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet – Office of Township Leasing and managed by PM+D Architects.
The scope of work included:
- Clearing of the site
- Earthworks in cut and fill including provision of building pads, drainage diversion bunds, road formations and drainage works.
- Gravel paving to tracks and driveways
- Concrete and stone pitching works to vehicle crossings and drainage works
- Relocation of fencing.
- Diversion of existing sewer lines and construction of new branch sewer including provision of lot connections and temporary diversions.
- Provision of water service connections to each lot
- Provision of power service poles and coiled ABC service cables for each lot
- Transformer Electrical Works
The civil works commenced in late October 2016 and were complete by the end of November 2016. An excellent timeframe was achieved with electrical transformer works completed by mid December.
DT Hobbs is family owned and operated. We deliver residential and commercial projects in remote areas, as well as residential and industrial new builds and upgrades in the Darwin region.